The State of the Project Management Office (PMO) 2012
The State of the PMO 2012 was designed to help us understand the nature of current PMO practices and discover trends that may point to solutions to today’s challenges. The PMO has become the central organizational structure for standardizing the practices of companies in the delivery of their projects.
PM Solutions Research surveyed a broad spectrum of companies to get a clearer understanding of the variety of factors that affect PMOs, including the following:
- Do companies have PMOs? For how long? What’s their service span?
- What functions are performed by PMOs?
- How large are PMO staffs? How experienced?
- Do PMOs provide training? If so, what types of training? And how much?
- What challenges face PMOs?
- What value does a PMO add?
- What are organizations’ priorities for the upcoming year?
Sign up for PM Solutions'
Delivered every other month in addition to periodic research, white papers, and news alerts.
About PM Solutions
The Project Management Experts®
PM Solutions is a project management firm helping organizations apply project management and PMO practices to improve business performance.view our services
The award salutes a PMO that has demonstrated excellence and innovation in developing and maturing an organizational structure to support the effective management of projects.view more