The State of the PMO 2012
PMOs continue to rise in importance. According to PM Solutions’ latest benchmark study on the “State of the PMO 2012,” the PMO is fast becoming an organizational fixture that provides significant value to the business. PMOs at the top of their game are not only impacting project management performance but are boosting organizational performance as a whole.
So how does your PMO compare?
Join J. Kent Crawford, CEO of PM Solutions and the author of An Inside Look at High-Performing PMOs, for a discussion on The State of the PMO 2012. Kent will share:
- Ground-breaking new 2012 "State of the PMO" research on PMOs, showing their continued rise in organizational clout and focus on delivering strategic business value.
- Trends relating to PMO functions, staffing, performance, challenges, and priorities.
- Insights on what distinguishes high-performing PMOs.
- Predictions for the PMO: What does the future hold?
- This is a must-attend event for PMO directors, managers, and executive sponsors who want to improve their PMOs. It's also invaluable for business leaders planning to implement a PMO right the first time.
Sign up for PM Solutions'
Delivered every other month in addition to periodic research, white papers, and news alerts.
About PM Solutions
The Project Management Experts®
PM Solutions is a project management firm helping organizations apply project management and PMO practices to improve business performance.view our services
The award salutes a PMO that has demonstrated excellence and innovation in developing and maturing an organizational structure to support the effective management of projects.view more