Resources: Project Recovery
For decades, a theme has run through project management research: that project failures are common – in some studies, nearly as common as successes. While the statistics regarding project failure do remain sobering (according to… read more »
Is it possible to survive a troubled project and turn it into a successful one? The answer is yes!In this webinar, J. Kent Crawford combines expert data from two groundbreaking PM Solutions Research studies…
Organizations spend a lot of money on projects. In the last year alone, the average firm closed $200 million in projects, according to a just-released study conducted by PM Solutions Research. And more than a third…
With IT projects consistently running late and over budget, it's time to look at what technology leaders and project managers could do to step up their performances.
- Benefits Realization (2)
- Change Management (3)
- IT Project Management (4)
- Outsourcing Project Management (4)
- Performance & Value Measurement (9)
- Project Management Maturity (16)
- Project Management Methodology (6)
- Project Management Office (43)
- Project Management Training (21)
- Project Management Trends (39)
- Project Manager Competency (18)
- Project Portfolio Management (11)
- Project Recovery (9)
- Resource Management (2)
- Strategy & Governance (11)
Sign up for PM Solutions'
Delivered every other month in addition to periodic research, white papers, and news alerts.