Resources: Outsourcing Project Management
Managers should gather real evidence that consultants are delivering value, and work with consulting vendors to obtain this evidence as a standard business practice.
Pharmaceutical organizations that are understaffed and lack time and resources to effectively manage important projects turn to outsourcing for expert project management and a quicker, more affordable turn around. read more »
Using both in-house and outsourced project management services can further develop project management competency, which helps companies gain consistency and improved results. read more »
- Change Management (3)
- IT Project Management (4)
- Outsourcing Project Management (6)
- Performance & Value Measurement (7)
- Project Management Maturity (12)
- Project Management Methodology (2)
- Project Management Office (27)
- Project Management Training (9)
- Project Management Trends (21)
- Project Manager Competency (13)
- Project Portfolio Management (12)
- Project Recovery (5)
- Resource Management (2)
- Strategy & Governance (10)
The award salutes a PMO that has demonstrated excellence and innovation in developing and maturing an organizational structure to support the effective management of projects.view more
Sign up for PM Solutions'
Delivered every other month in addition to periodic research, white papers, and news alerts.