Resources: IT Project Management
The definition of a "good" IT project manager is a moving target. As economic and business factors change, the role of project manager adapts to meet new needs and to solve new challenges.Adding to… read more »
With IT projects consistently running late and over budget, it's time to look at what technology leaders and project managers could do to step up their performances.
IT specialization is out, and skills that translate across the enterprise are in. Forrester Research rates 13 jobs for the age of software-as-a-service and outsourcing.
- Benefits Realization (2)
- Change Management (3)
- IT Project Management (4)
- Outsourcing Project Management (4)
- Performance & Value Measurement (9)
- Project Management Maturity (16)
- Project Management Methodology (6)
- Project Management Office (44)
- Project Management Training (22)
- Project Management Trends (40)
- Project Manager Competency (18)
- Project Portfolio Management (11)
- Project Recovery (9)
- Resource Management (4)
- Strategy & Governance (11)
Sign up for PM Solutions'
Delivered every other month in addition to periodic research, white papers, and news alerts.