PM Solutions Employee Benefits
We have two key types of employment relationships: Regular, Full-Time Employees and Temporary, Project-Based Hourly Pay Employees.
Our benefits package offering depends on the design of your employment relationship. Temporary, Project-Based Employees are not eligible for full benefits but can participate in our 401(k) saving plans and Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) under standard eligibility standards. Our Regular, Full Time Employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Career and Professional Development
- Company offered medical, dental, and vision discount programs, with eligibility the month following hire date
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Program
- An Employee-Owned Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Vacation time
- 8 Paid Holidays, plus 1 Personal Day
- 5 Sick Days
View active job opportunities & submit your resume.