PM Solutions Employee Benefits
We have two key types of employment relationships: Regular, Full-Time Employees and Temporary, Project-Based Hourly Pay Employees.
Our benefits package offering depends on the design of your employment relationship. Our Regular, Full Time Employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Career and Professional Development
- Company offered medical, dental, and vision discount programs, with eligibility the month following hire date
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Program
- An Employee-Owned Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Vacation time
- 8 Paid Holidays, plus 1 Personal Day
- 5 Sick Days
Please Note: Temporary, Project-Based Employees are not eligible for full benefits but can participate in our 401(k) saving plans and Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) under standard eligibility standards.
View active job opportunities & submit your resume.